EAGOT shall be joined by organizations (groups) that subscribe to the purpose of EAGOT,
Members of EAGOT are Clinical Trial Groups located in East Asian countries who are able to fulfil the requirements
of the bylaws.
Current member of EAGOT consist of JGOG, KGOG, CGCS and TGOG.
EAGOT shall be comprised of regular member, special member and observer.
1. Regular member: who is Clinical Trial Groups located in East Asian countries, and subscribes to the purpose of
EAGOT. They will enjoy all rights and privileges of The EAGOT as defined by the Bylaws. Regular Membership is
contingent upon timely payment of annual dues.
2. Special member: who is acknowledged to be able to significantly contribute to the development of EAGOT, and
subscribes to the purpose of EAGOT among individuals, incorporations, companies or organizations, and makes
monetary contribution of required amount. This member is exempt from the registration fee.
3. Observer: who is incorporated individual and scientific organization and subscribes to the purpose of EAGOT.
- Annual Dues
- Annual dues for all categories of membership shall be recommended by Council. Payment of annual dues entitles
the Regular Member to vote, and receive an opportunity of participation in clinical trial and other benefits of membership.
- Payment of Dues
- Annual due for each member group is to be paid at the beginning of each calendar year in accordance with
established Policy and Procedures of EAGOT. Annual membership fee is 3000USD.
Regular members who have abided by their duties shall have the rights to propose, decide at the Board of Council and
Committees, and elect and be elected to Council Members as defined by the bylaws. The other members shall have
the right to make proposal at the Board of Council and Committees, but not for decide, elect, and be elected to